Monday, July 2

Four Questions a FSBO Should Ask A Buyer

Decided to try selling For Sale By Owner (FSBO)? It looks like you and I will be in the same business during that process . . . The business of selling homes.

Let me share these four important questions that you should ask any buyer before you let them in to see your For Sale by Owner house.

1. Are you Pre-Qualified?

2. How much are you Pre-Qualified for?

3. Who Pre-Qualified you?

4. May I contact the person that pre-qualified you?

If they are not willing to answer these questions, then they are not serious buyers and there is no need to waste your time showing them your home that they most likely can’t even afford. There may be reasons why they are contacting a For Sale by Owner. A real estate professional might have pre-qualified them and found out any number of reasons why not to work with that buyer. (Poor credit, not motivated, unrealistic…)

I’m sure you already have a busy life and going For Sale By Owner is a pretty awesome, time consuming responsibility. There’s no need to make it more difficult than it has to be.

Let me know if I can help.

No comments: